Saturday, September 27, 2008

Crazy Schedule

This last month seems like we have been real busy! We have been adapting to Jaden's busy little schedule - Do I have him in too much?
Mon, Wed. and Fri - School from 8:45-11:45am
Tues. and Thurs - Karate now at 5-5:45pm then
Wed. and Saturday - Soccer.

The little guy has so much energy. I don't understand where the boys get it from. No matter how many bike rides, park, school he is still going...going and going... at the end of the day. We are learning how to read and write now, - What happened to my little baby boy? When did he get so big?

He is currently a little under the weather and the that little baby boy has appeared again. I truly do cherish that time when he lets me cuddle him and hold him.

Well take care -
The Frankes


No comments: