Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hello


Hello, This is the start of our family blog. It seems like many family and friends are now "bloggers". So for the peer pressure, here we go. Let's see where do you start this blogging business.

Well this is the mom and wife of the group - Isabel
We are currently living in San Diego in the Chula Vista area. I like to say Otay just because it's a little newer then Chula Vista. Anyhow, I am blessed to be a Stay at home mom to two beautiful children - Kaylah born on 01/18/08 and Jaden 41/2 years. My husband Brian Franke is a Lineman Apprentice for SDG&E he is in his 2nd yr. He loves the job, but it is a prayer every day for saftey and strength that only comes from our Father above.

In our spare time apart from family time - Jaden is playing soccer and is a orange belt in Karate. Kaylah is exploring all toys in her mouth, attempts to crawl and stand up. Brian is practicing surfing, and just being a daddy and jungle gym for the kids. Myself other then chasing my blessed children around, I am a leader in our women's group at church (pacifichope.com) that keeps me busy with studying and growing in the word. Also I have become quite the crafty one and do enjoy crocheting, making bows and new one beading.

Well I hope to keep you all updated on our daily turn of events and adventures of the family life.

Talk to you all soon, drop a line anytime. Isabel

2 comments:

Melissa Running It said...

Good job! Now just don't turn into one of those who promises to blog and we don't see another post until Jaden graduates high school!!!!
xoxo - m

Jacob & Amanda peters said...

yeah, I'm so glad you made a blog. this is the first time I've seen kayhla! she is your twin, with lots of beautiful hair:) I think it's so neat to see how your kids can come out looking like the other parent. it's the same with my kids, they are night and day different color and all! I need to put tank in karate but he doesn't want to yet, so we will put him in swimming this winter because he loves it. and soccer next spring, hopefully he will play cause last time he sat and watched and wasted our money:)haha! you keep up on this blog so we can see all the fun stuff your kids are doing cause we miss you guys to. take care! love, mandy