Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another Appointment

Tomorrow is the beginning of another round of crazy questions.  A new person to evaluate my daughter.  This appointment is with Children's.  I have told myself this is the last person that I will go too.  I trust them, last time they did a good evaluation.  The appointment tomorrow is the pre-evaluation.  The one where I go in and have to talk about all the things that I see in my daughter that to me are not of the "norm".

I HATE these appointments.  It's so hard to talk about all that you notice that your child does not do compared to others.  I don't have much to say about it, except keep us in our thoughts.

If you have been through this you know how nerve racking this is.  Are they going to see what I see? Am I crazy?  Is it really this hard?

No comments: