Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One for the book....

What a day, What a day -
The Morning:
Me: S today you can get lunch at the cafeteria.
S: Aww... mom they won't let me eat in the cafeteria.
Me: What do you mean? They won't let you eat.
S: They took my paper card away and told me I can't use it.
Me: What?!
J: No S it's a hard card with your picture on it, just give it to the lady (interupted)
S: No J it's a paper card...
Me: I'll figure it out at school

I check online if my daughter has been eating lunch her balence is at $0.  Now I'm curious.  We are two months into the school year.  S says she has just been sitting their on the days that they are suppose to eat at the cafeteria. We get to school and I go to the cafetria without S.  There under her teacher's name is her card with her picture on it. (not a paper card) I tell the teacher that she has not been having lunch when I tell her to eat at the cafetria because they taught her with a paper card and no one told her now she has a real card. HA HA HA. My poor hungry daughter.  She was looking for the fake one she learned with..

Later... S got in trouble at school today her first orange card (bad) sent home.  Her teacher spoke to me after about how S had a harder time then usual keeping her hands to herself. She wouldn't stop when the teacher asker her too and they spent most of the day in role play to help S.  I told the teacher that this is typical behavior at home.  I wanted to say "Wow, she most really like you!"

EVENING ... To top it off my A/C is broken in the car.  I HATE THIS CAR!!  I took them all swimming after to school.  I was mainly thinking that maybe this would help J focus on his homework.  WRONG!!! I spent most of the evening bathing, cooking and all while Lecturing him on his future with homework - why we do it, who does it, blah blah blah.

Now it's 7:40pm - No dinner for me yet, hubby is still working, I am tired, need a glass of wine a cup of coffee and prayer for a better day tomorrow.

No comments: